As a Facilities Volunteer, no two volunteering sessions would be the same…
With your work kit on, come and get stuck into some planting or painting, sewing or sorting, all for the benefit of the community you live in.
We are looking for help with the following tasks to name but a few;
- Upkeep of garden areas – weeding, clearing and planting
- Maintaining door and window frames
- Checks on playground equipment
- Maintaining railings
- Developing and managing our recycling aspirations
Volunteering session activities would be carried out in line with your own skills and abilities – we wouldn’t ask you to do anything you couldn’t do or feel comfortable doing.
Why get involved?
Keep active, get to know your neighbours and give something back to your community.
Whether you are boosting your CV, making new friends, or want to share your expertise and knowledge, volunteering is a great way to give your time
How to get involved?
Accept the challenge
Await contact from BS3 Community
- Customer Service
- Maintenance and Repair
- Working independently
- Working with Children 0-5yrs
- Architecture and Building management
- Commercial Development
- Community Work
- Social Wellbeing