By volunteering with our Building & Facilities team, you would be helping with the up-keep of our buildings, The Southville and Chessel Centres – helping to make sure they are safe and presentable for our varied users and surrounding community.
With your work kit on, come and get stuck into some planting or painting, sewing or sorting, all for the benefit of the community you live in.
We are looking for help with the following tasks to name but a few:
• Upkeep of garden areas – weeding, clearing and planting
• Maintaining door and window frames
• Checks on playground equipment
• Maintaining railings
• Developing and managing our recycling aspirations
Volunteering session activities would be carried out in line with your own skills and abilities – we wouldn’t ask you to do anything you couldn’t do or feel comfortable doing.
Why get involved?
- Keep active, get to know your neighbours and give something back to your community.
- Whether you are boosting your CV, making new friends or want to share your expertise and knowledge, volunteering is a great way to give your time.
How to get involved?
Please accept the Challenge. BS3 Community will be in touch soon.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
- Maintenance and Repair
- Working independently