We’re looking for people who speak fluent English to help run ESOL Conversation Clubs.
The Clubs will be held in various locations across the city and give people who don’t speak English as a first language a chance to practise speaking in a relaxed, fun setting
- You will run the Club once a week for 1 hour
- You will receive a full day’s training, organise speaking games and activities
- As well as just being there to chat to learners so they can practise their English
Why get involved?
- Gain some useful voluntary experience
- Receive training and on-going support
- Meet new people from diverse backgrounds
- Help ESOL speakers become more confident in their daily lives
As a part of Bristol City Council we require some training to be completed (on line training, DBS check and a day long volunteering training)
How to get involved?
Aggie 07768500673 or email@example.com
Please note that if you accept this challenge we will pass your contact details on to ESOL
- Community Work
- Learning and Education
- Social Wellbeing
- Working with Vulnerable Adults