Would you love to support young people feel valued and included? Can you help shape this new youth club in Bedminster? We can offer you lots of fun supporting, creative projects and activities being part of a enthusiastic youth club team.
- Assisting with setting up/breakdown of sessions equipment/resources
- Contributing your ideas for session plan
- Lots of fun (from Table tennis, arts and crafts, computer coding and lots more)
- supporting and interacting with young people with choices and opportunities!
Why get involved?
Bedminster Youth Club is back! We are very excited to announce we are open and covid safe! We are looking for fun and enthusiastic volunteers to get involved. If your passionate about working with young people (aged 8-16), please get in touch!
How to get involved?
please get in touch or accept the challenge!
Please note references and an enhanced DBS* will be required
*we will arrange this for you!
- Design & Illustration
- Event Management
- Event Stewarding
- Maintenance and Repair
- Project Management
- Working with Children 6 - 12yrs
- Working with Young People
- Food and Beverage
- Communication skills
- Community Work
- Computers and Technology
- Creative and Arts
- Events and Programming
- Food & Beverage
- Learning and Education
- Teaching and Training
- Social Wellbeing
- Working with Vulnerable Children
- Event Promotion